Monday, December 8, 2008

Pacman Returns



Did you play pacman when you were in school? I think that was the first game I played on a computer and I was hooked. I haven't played Pacman in at least ten years, but I still think fondly of Mr. Pacman and the monsters.

Which brings us to these pacman crackers that I first saw on Natasha's blog. I know this was four months back, but I've been thinking of pacman crackers ever since. And finally, I got around to making them too.

Just combine 60 gms flour, 30 gms butter, 110 gms shredded cheese (I used Amul, use cheddar if you want a punch), 1/4 tsp pepper and 30 ml water and knead into a dough. Leave in the fridge for half an hour. Roll out the dough. then cut a round cracker and make the pacman's mouth by cutting out a slice using the pointed end of your heart shaped cutter (or a star shaped cutter). Make smaller crackers for pacman to bite into and bake everything in a 200C oven for 15 minutes.

7 comments:

Sunshinemom said...

Hey I am making this for one of the birthdays! Great kiddie idea. I love your pacman - he seems to be gobbling real fast:)

Curry Leaf said...

Lovely.I too had made cheese crackers,but never thght about the pacman idea.Lovely and delish.I also added little chilli powder.I saw this in Nupur's blog

Bharti said...

how cute..my husband will kick out of these. I used to play pac man..A LOT.

Vandana Rajesh said...

Ur pacman crackers look gr8. was thinking of pacman too the other day and made a search online and played the game at the pacman site. Have just announced a "Baking For Beginners" event on my blog....would be glad to have u in.

Usha said...

Pacman was the first pc game I played too and I used to love it...these pacman crackers look really cute !

Biswajit said...

i love this. you see, i still play pacman.

Nachiketa said...

This is adorable :-)

The Variable - Nachiketa