Sunday, December 21, 2008

When Food Bloggers Meet

We talked a lot about food
Some more about the world of blogging
And a little bit about ourselves
We shared success stories and misadventures
We brought each other goodies
We laughed and talked some more over cups of coffee
We met as strangers, we left friends

All in all, a great Saturday afternoon spent with Harini and Alka. I totally loved Alka's Koki that we devoured on the spot. And let me tell you that I've eaten at least a few thousand calories since last evening, gorging myself silly on Harini's brownies & cakes and the box of Nariyal Barfi Alka packed for me.

It was fun, girls! Let's do this again sometime soon. And if you already saw the chessboard cookie pictures over at Harini's and Alka's, let me assure you the recipe's coming soon too.

5 comments:

Curry Leaf said...

thanks,I was about to ask u for the cookie recipe.Waiting for that and earnestly wishing I were there...

Aparna said...

I was just reading about this at Harini's blog and know you had a lot of fun.

I seem to be the only foodie blogger in Goa.:(

Best wishes for the festive season and a Happy New Year.

Sunshinemom said...

Simran, we should do this again - maybe in Feb.? Jan. is an eventful month at school! Loved your cookies and waiting for the recipe to replicate:)

Bharti said...

How fun!

Vaishali said...

Simran, How I wish I was back in Bombay again, so I could've met with all of you! I just finished reading about this on Harini and Alka's blogs and it sounds like you guys had an amazing time.