Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Loot



What's a girl to do when all the home stuff stores in the vicinity go on sale at the same time. And I really only bought necessities, like pots and pans. And you can never have too many sunshine yellow bowls or way too many glass bowls, can you?

Ah okay! so maybe the Japanese soup bowls were really not a necessity. But let's not get all technical here. Specially about my new quirky wine color mugs...anyway, just thought you might want to know what I have been up to all this weekend since I am certainly not cooking.

12 comments:

Avanika [YumsiliciousBakes] said...

Blogging has done this to me too! I'm always on the lookout for good crockery! I LOVE the mug! Where from?

oneofagrind said...

Don't you just love the 'end-of-rainy-season' sales? The Home Stop is my new haunt to blow money on cute crockery I don't need but just can't resist:P

Simran said...

That's where the mug's from :)

notyet100 said...

Iam the same ,..last singapore trip i just bought baking utensils,..:-)loved the pots and pan and ya the mugs and bowls too,..

Parita said...

This is my few found passion, love to buy and collect crokery and baking pans!

Priti said...

Now that's a perfect way to spend weekend...love the mug

Uj said...

That would be a dream come true for me.. Blogging does this to one I guess..Loved the mug and also the pieces of crockery

Srivalli said...

wow..I love such loots!..:)

Laura said...

Haha I visited a restaurant supply store this past weekend and went to town myself. SO MUCH fun!

Curry Leaf said...

Wow Thanks for the Homestop info.I will loot this weekend

Khaugiri said...

Even I love to purchase crockery and other kitchen stuff than purching clothes or Jewelry :)

The Purple Foodie said...

Simran! What a loot! I wish my office were still there to go on those shopping sprees!