Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Best of Bombay

This post has been a long time coming. What I have tried to do is create a ready reckoner of my favorite restaurants. Not a list of all restaurants I like, mind you! Instead, this is the list of the best for each genre. It's classified the way I get my eating out cravings. And I've also typecast restaurants by how pricey they are - the prices are for meals for two, minus the drinks (and very general ranges that vary considerably for me).

I hope this points you in the right direction if you find yourself in Bombay.


5 comments:

Jaya Wagle said...

A lot has changed since the decade when I was living in Mumbai but glad to see Prithvi cafe is still on the list. I have warm memroies (literally) of many an Irish coffees and brownies not to mention the fabulous plays at the theatre. :)

Prathibha said...

Nice post dear...will be helpful for ppl like me to try out new places...

Brenda said...

The list does not show up - can you please check

Also, on 'taste of india' your name is not linked to your blog in your posts - I 'googled' to find your blog.

Thanks
Brenda

Supriya Nair said...

Hey there...very useful info for a foodie like me who stays in Mumbai...Thanks for sharing the list

Miri said...

Candies?!!! :)

Also, I tried going back to Yokos last year and it was awful awful awful.

Another great addition would be the Saltwater Grill..

Thanks for the list!