Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life is like a box of macarons

Photo Credit: Nikhil Merchant

You never know what the next flavor is going to be.
And you will never find out until you take a risk and take that first bite.

Life's just handed me a box of macarons.

Next week, I will give up my job and move to London as a full time student. You will see a little less of me at Bombay Foodie in the coming months, but you can follow my adventures all of next year, as A Student in London.

Come join me as I explore a new lifestyle in my favorite city!



9 comments:

notyet100 said...

Wow congrats :) wishnya great year ahead,..

The knife said...

congrats Simran...wish you all the best ...keep writing

jude said...

enjoy....what an exiting way to begin the new year

Swati Sapna said...

hey simran! the new year sure sounds exciting for you :) all the very best for your London stint... will miss you in this space!

Deeba PAB said...

Yay you Simran. Cheers to a new life. Enjoy London and have a wonderful year!

Mombai Fodi said...

Will wait to read your london foodie blog when it starts :)

- said...

Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
Online Bollywood News and Reviews
http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

roses said...

colorful...
rosesandgifts.com

Unknown said...

Hi, really enjoyed your recipes. If you are interested in bringing them to a wider audience, please mail me at thenriblogger@gmail.com